Looking for the perfect Father’s Day gift?
We have a few local selections that your dad (or hubby) is sure to love!
- Dallas: Urban Fabric – Coffee table book by Dallas photographer, Justin Terveen. This stunning display of Dallas architecture is sure to please any guy in your life. From Deep Ellum to Fair Park to White Rock Lake, Terveen captures the essence of this city. (P.S. – I hear he has a buy one get one 1/2 off special running through the end of the week! Check him out on Facebook!)
2. Anything from Bullzerk! No matter what type of sense of humor your dad has, you are sure to find a t-shirt he will love at this fun Greenville Avenue shop! T-shirts not your dad’s thing? This shop offers a ton of other selections from cool coasters to prints to coffee mugs!
3. Food more your dad’s love language? You can’t go wrong with anything from Dude, Sweet Chocolate! We were especially intrigued by the Chocolate “Salami”! With gift bags starting at only $30, this is an easy and delicious gift!
4. Or maybe your dad is more of a beer and football kind of guy? Treat him to a local brew with a growler and gift certificate from Lakewood Growler! Better yet, schedule a date night and take dad to the store on Mockingbird to pick out his own brew over a pint or two. Check out their Facebook page for tastings and special events!
5. Looking for something a bit more tame — or maybe need to give dad something to counteract the 2 am feedings? Swing by the Northwest Highway location of White Rock Coffee for dad’s favorite blend and pick up a mug to pair with it!
See something on this list you think would be perfect for your dad for Father’s Day? Come by our wine + beer tasting at our lovely (and available) home at 6227 Anita on Thursday, 6/15 from 4-7 and enter for a chance to win a fabulous gift basket with all of these items and more! Plus…we’ll have local vendors so you can do a little shopping for the lady in your life too (even if that’s you!). Fabulous options from Bee Contained, The Closet Hound, Swag Designs, LulaRoe-Jenn Allen and Calligraphy by Elizabeth Bohannan!
As experts in East Dallas real estate, we often serve as a concierge to our clients, connecting them to the BEST painters, roofers, landscapers, restaurants, housekeepers and more! We’d love to know what you think about our list of the BEST local spots to pick up a Father’s Day gift! Have another resource we should add to the list? Let us know!
All images shamelessly grabbed from each company's website or facebook page!